Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sarah's Part

Sydni is not the only Brawley girl that God is calling to Macedonia; I recently saw the movie Slumdog Millionaire, a movie that takes place in the slums of India. Throughout the movie homeless and malnourished children walk the streets begging for money. You see them running up to cars, pressing their fingers to their lips trying to show you that if you give them money it will be so they can eat. One of the first things that our leaders told us about their initial trip to Macedonia is that the children there were doing the same thing. Watching that movie gave me a vision of what was really happening not only in India, but also in Macedonia. God had placed a passion on my heart to go and serve these people when my sisters first started talking about the trip but it was not until I saw that movie that God had placed a true burden on me. I could be one that brings light to lives of the children in Macedonia. I could share Jesus Christ with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment